Are you an experienced Inbound Logistics Coordinator, preferably within sea, with a high level of integrity? Do you thrive in fast paced, people-oriented environments?
If yes, come and join one of the worlds fastest growing logistic companies!
We are now looking for an Inbound Logistics Coordinator to join us at our office in Kista, Stockholm.
About the position
About the position
- Manage/monitor all in-transit incoming shipments (shipped from factories in Origin)
- Daily reporting summarizing actual status of new arriving containers
- Make sure containers planned for unloading after port arrival
- Tackle to be foreseen issues in advance (f.e. arising demurrage/detention costs, inbound peak volumes, etc)
- Take corrective actions towards carriers in case when agreed performance isn’t met
- Arrange/prepare month end volume peaks with all stakeholders involved
- Analyze logistical bottlenecks and opportunities
- Translate logistical issues/problems into workable solutions
- Solve complaints/anomalies
- Pro-actively act/inform customers on inbound progress
- Back-up/assist in supporting other disciplines in transportation team
Who are you?
Who are you?
For this role we are looking for a candidate with a positive and enthusiastic mindset, passion for logistics and strong motivation. A person who will independently serve as main contact for Samsung SDS customer, has the capabilities to build up a strong relationship with all stakeholders involved and provide outstanding customer service. Our ideal candidate is a decisive and flexible problem-solver with a strong hands-on mentality that is used to work in teams, but can also work independently.
- Logistics Bachelor/Master degree (at least common ground with Logistics)
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- Assertive personality
- Customer orientated
- Curious, eager to learn and pro-active attitude
- Constructive problem solving skills
- Business English in speaking and writing
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests and responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Team player, built and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders involved
What we offer:
- Great learning environment in one of the fastest growing logistic companies
- Great international diverse team
- Informal working environment
We need your application with CV and personal letter where you describe why you are the right person for the job. Feel free to send your application as soon as possible as interviews take place on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Edita Korac, Consultant Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Logent is a comprehensive and independent logistics partner, with a Nordic base and with global networks. We have a wide range of services and create value for our customers through guaranteed cost and quality improvements. Our services include Logistics Services such as Warehouse Management, Transport Management and Customs, Port and Combined Terminals, Staffing Services and Consulting Services. This means that Logent has grown to a turnover of about SEK 1.5 billion from the start in 2006 and employs approximately 3,000 people.