On behalf of Semper, Logent now are looking for a Buyer – Northern Europe for the Stockholm office in Sundbyberg.
Since 2006, Semper AB has been part of the Hero Group.
Semper, one of the most trusted brands within infant nutrition, has been developing and creating baby food and infant nutrition for over 70 years. It all began with a new method of drying milk, developed by Ninni Kronberg, a Swedish nutritionist. With her ideas, the Swedish entrepreneur Dr. Axel Wenner-Gren founded “Svenska Mjölkprodukter AB (SMP)” in 1938. In September 1939, SMP could start the production in Sweden’s first milk powder plant in Kimstad.
Our vision is expertise, innovation and commitment are values that have built a close and trusting relationship between our company and generations of Swedes - something we intend develop well into the future.
Hero, The foundation stone of our company dates back to 1886 in Lenzburg, Switzerland. Over the last 130 years, Hero has been building its presence through both organic growth and through acquisition to create the diverse group of companies that we are today.
Our mission, to delight consumers by conserving the goodness of nature, addresses the needs and desires of today’s consumers for authentic, honest food. We believe in going back to basics and adopting the principles of purity, honesty, and simplicity. We do this by having fewer, more natural ingredients that are prepared with minimum processing.
For more information www.semper.se
Tasks and other responsibilities:
• Propose sourcing strategy for material groups in scope (Minerals, Vitamins, Local Raws and Packs, Indirect)
• Market intelligence to identify and share expectations of price, availability, and supply
• Manages sourcing projects along strategic sourcing process
• Propose price guidance for material group budgets
• Liaise with Hero Lead-buyers to locally execute sourcing strategies
• Drives action plans and projects through with an agile approach and focus on implementation
• Recommend negotiations scenarios and tactics.
• Execute sourcing strategies (RFx, benchmarking, negotiation, contract)
• Supplier relation management
• Liaise with stakeholders to ensure effective project execution (Cost-outs, Dual sourcing, NPD, Complexity reduction)
To be successful within this role we believe you possess the competencies below:
• Solid understanding of procurement processes
• Knowledge and experience in buying the respective category
• Track record in strategic sourcing, in particular market analysis, sourcing strategy, RFx, negotiation, contracting, supplier relationship management.
• Understanding of direct procurement activities in a producing company
• Good process improvement skills, lean management skills
• analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Results driven (do-er) and practical thinking
• Strong communication skills with suppliers and internal stakeholders
Merit: Dutch, German, Spanish
IT skills and other
Strategic Sourcing Applications (SAP R3/S4 Hana, Mintec, Sievo etc.)
Data analysis skills (relational database, Pivot, etc.)
MS Office, particularly PPT and XLS
Project Management skills.
Logent är en heltäckande och oberoende logistikpartner, med nordisk bas och med globala nätverk. Vi har ett brett serviceutbud och skapar värde till våra kunder genom garanterade kostnads- och kvalitetsförbättringar. Våra tjänster omfattar Lager- och Produktionslogistik, Transport Management, Tullhantering och Hamnverksamhet samt Bemanningstjänster och Konsulttjänster. Detta gör att Logent från starten 2006 har vuxit till en omsättning på ca 1.9 mdr SEK, sysselsätter ca 3 000 personer och finns i Sverige, Norge och Danmark.
Your application will be received via Logent's website, www.logent.se.Please note that based on GDPR rules, we do not accept any applications via email. Selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis, therefore we would like your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the position or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact Irene Nilsson, firstname.lastname@example.org or 073-714 0860
Welcome with your application!